12.28.2008

The Ultimate Movie List...

These are my favorite movies of all time:

1) The Notebook - Enough said.
2) Superbad - I am a sucker for the ultimate in crude, crass, badass comedy.
3) Can't Hardly Wait - to me this is my generation's version of 16 Candles, it's got all the predictable stereotypes and the perfect mix of comedy and drama.
4) Anchorman - An awesome comedy. Will Ferrell and Paul Rudd are my all-time favorite comedians.
5) The 40 Year Old Virgin - Pure genius.
6) Bobby - I really love this movie, I am especially partial to true stories.
7) Boiler Room - Vin Diesel at his finest.
8) The Shawshank Redemption - A classic
9) Crash - because I love movies that make you think
10) Ray - ditto on the true stories comment.

I definitely have more to add, I'm thinking a total of my top 25, I just have to think on it more.

1 comment:

Mrs. M. said...

might I make a few suggestions that you may or may not have seen?
The Fall (AMAZING), Great Expectations, Velvet Goldmine, What Dreams May Come, Love me If You Dare
Those are the creme de la creme imho.