12.10.2008

Fun facts...

1. I was homeschooled for most of my life. Go ahead, ask all the questions you desire. There was really nothing exciting about it though. I woke up at noon, I generally never studied, and I finished when I was 17 by taking the GED (this is not the norm though, most homeschoolers do have a curriculum/schedule). Oh yeah, and no, I'm not weird, okay? I know that's what you were thinking. I do have friends, and I am able to successfully socialize.
2. I've lived in a car before.
Yes I did, we were poor. I lived in a car for 3 months when I was 7. Big deal. Needless to say I really appreciate having a roof over my head, and hotels creep me out. All of them do, even super-fancy ones.
3. I like hospitals. This is probably strange to most people. But, my mom is an x-ray tech, so I've been around them all my life. I like the smell of them.
...speaking of smells.
4. I love the smell of gasoline and car fumes and auto-shops. Don't know why...
5. I am average looking, I am 5'5, I have green eyes and brown hair. I am not particularly pretty or particularly ugly. People have called me really "cute" before, which makes me cringe, but in reality, if I don't have make-up on and my hair is not straightened, then I am borderline hideous. Honest. If you ask my boyfriend he will tell you I am drop-dead gorgeous, because that's how sweet he is (or how much of a liar he is, take your pick)...
6. I have a sugar addiction. No, I'm serious. It really is a BIG problem. Do they have rehab for sugar addicts?
7. Speaking of addictions...I don't seem to have an addictive personality for cigarettes, drugs, or alcohol. I have tried all of the above, and they do not provoke any addictive tendancies. They just don't appeal to me. Now I'll have a drink with the "girls from work" every once and a while, that's about it....isn't that a little odd?
8. I am excellent at grammar/english (yes, yes, I am tooting my own horn, sorry) and terrible at math. However, I'm making an A in pre-calculus right now, and I made B's in both my college English classes. What gives man?
9. My favorite thing in the whole entire world is a long, hot shower. I have a tankless water heater, so I can experience this wonderful luxury on a daily basis. yay for me!
10. Speaking of showers...I hate baths, I think it's disgusting to lay in your own filth and at least not take a shower afterwards. Yet I do not have a problem sitting in a hot tub. What a silly hypocrite I am...
That's all folks (for now...dun dun dun)

No comments: