2.16.2009

Almost There...

I am down to one freaking credit card!! Whoo hoo!! Granted it has 4k on it, but still, that's quite an achievement, I can't even remember the last time I had one credit card, I think I was like, 17!
So, if all plans go smoothly, I will have this last blasted credit card paid off by mid-June. Everything should be ok, as long as my dad does not get fired/laid off (in reality there is about a 75% chance of that happening in the next 30-60 days, I'm just trying to stay positive), because then I would have to pay his mortgage/other bills, because no one else can/will help him and he sure as ever is NOT moving in with me.
Yeah that's it, I've just been kicking it at the crib, not spending any money. I haven't bought anything new, I haven't done anything new, so that is all!
Peace

P.S. I hate Calculus

No comments: